ARCHERY, get on target!
Want to Try Archery?
Yering District Archers Have Come N Try Sessions on most Saturdays Morning's from 10:00am to 11:00am run by our dedicated and qualified coaches. Cost is $15 per person, including the use of our equipment and facilities. It's an easy way to have some affordable family fun!
Please arrive by 9:45am for allocation of equipment.
Rules and Covid19 Conditions
All participants can attend and are not required to be vaccinated.
- Please show your purchase receipt at time of arrival, a wrist band will be given.
- When purchasing multiple tickets, every person who is shooting must have a ticket with their personal details.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn, no open toe shoes allowed.
- Ensure your clothing is not too baggy as this may impede the bow string.
- We do not accept cash payments.
- Come n try participants must wash and sanitise their hands before archery equipment is allocated to you.
- The kitchen is open with snags and drinks avilable to purchases at the end of the session.
- All participants are to remain 1.5m apart at all times unless you reside from the same household.
- Persons who require a carer. We require the carer to fill in their full name and contact number must be included in your ticket purchase on the next page.
- Persons under the age of 18 require a parent/guardian/carer
- If you do not require a carer/parent, N/A can be entered into this field to allow the ticket to proceed.
- Cancellation of your session must be done within 24 hours before the booked session. A refund may be given but will incur a small admin fee.
- If you are using our rest facilities, we kindly ask to keep this clean and disinfect surfaces when finished.
- People who turn up without a prior booking will not be accepted.
- Anyone failing to abide by the rules and conditions may be asked to leave the club grounds.
- A briefing will be given by the coaches prior to commencing the Come n Try Session
The Classes will run in most weather conditions, please ensure you are wearing the appropriate clothing to suit. Ensure your clothing is not too baggy as this may impede the bow string.
- By signing up you have agreed to the COVID-19 Terms and Conditions. Please do not attend if you are unwell or experiencing any symptoms on the day or have been in contact with a known positive case in the last two weeks.
- Any queries please contact email@example.com